Friday, March 09, 2007

stomach cramps and actress annette benning

Those of you who are fans of the almost Oscar winning actress Annette Benning, will be interested to know that she's coming to San Francisco on May 14th, to have a little chat with her fans, and we're selling the tickets! I'm particularly excited because Annette and I have a great deal in common. You, see, we share our education. In an eerie turn of events, I've attended the same junior college and university as Annette. I didn't even know that she went to SFSU, until I noticed all the huge posters with her on them all around school, my first semester there. AND, before I knew that she got her MFA from ACT, I started the application process. I think I owe it to myself, and Annette, to attend her get together and see what she has to say on the matter or our intertwined fates.

On a sadder note, I'm having some very uncomfortable stomach cramps....that's what I get for trying to eat healthy, I guess.

No comments: